Can someone please help me??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ktsl123, Oct 15, 2008.

1. ktsl123

ktsl123 Well-Known Member

Since I started ttc 3 months ago my cycles have totally become irregular. Before it was always 34 days. I even have a calendar that I have been keeping track for a year and a half. Now it has been 51days, 39, and 30 I have an appt with my Doctor next week for a yearly pap and to ask ?'s about ttc.

I was wondering if clomid can regulate my cycles. I do not want to have multiple babies though and I heard that happens a lot with clomid.

can anyone give me advice?

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

I don't really know, I can have irregular cycles at times too. I would just wait until your appt next week with your doctor and ask all your questions then. Good luck! :hug:

3. anns

anns Well-Known Member

I am also have very irregular cycle. So ttc was very difficult..we can't spot the day of ovulation ifn irregular cycle. Now I am in 2 nd round of clomid.With clomid , The advantage is that we can spot the day of ovulation through ultrasound.Usually o' occur 5-10 days after the last dose of clomid.Rgarding the multiple babies.....that happens rarely, I believe....