Can someone please tell me what's going on?

BridieChild

Reaction score
OK, so FF gave me my crosshairs yesterday, telling me I was 4DPO - then today my BBT was really low and it took them away! Is it normal to have such low pre-O temps, have that spike and then dip again so drastically? Is it something I should be worried about or do I just need a new thermometer?

ETA: I just took my temp again, and it was even LOWER than this morning!! What's going on?

I always had a confusing time with FF. It would tell me an O date and then eventually take it away and say I never ovulated. I gave up using it because it caused me so much stress. Sorry i'm not helpful, but I know exactly what you are going through! It is extremely discouraging and confusing!

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet hun, even if you didn't have the low temp today :/ Try not to stress or else it can delay ovulation anymore.. I know, I know, easier said than done. I know where you're coming from because the same thing has happened to me before. I hate when FF takes away crosshairs :(

I am so over trying to interpret my chart - I'm starting to take my temp twice in the mornings and using the highest temperature (even though I know I shouldn't), I've been getting multiple patches of fertile CM and my CP is up and down like a yo-yo - I better get my BFP this cycle because I don't know whether I want to chart again!!! :brat:

I would say it looks like you haven't ovulated yet. I know we've chatted in a few other threads, so forgive me if you've already answered this - but are your cycles generally long? I see your previous cycle was 46 days with ov on cd 36, so maybe that will be the same this cycle.

My chart is looking similar to yours in that it's all over the place! I also had crosshairs but FF took them away today when I put in my temp. I don't think I ovulated last cycle, and I have a feeling this cycle isn't going to be any better!! :nope:

Good luck to you!! :dust:

Well, if I HAVE ovulated, I'm 9DPO and getting nose bleeds - I get dizzy first thing in the morning too.

I knew I to take a pregnancy test with all 3 of my children when I got a nosebleed. I wasn't TTC nor preventing but I knew it if my nose ever bleed. Considering I don't have nosebleeds. I was usually late for my period though when I had the nosebleeds but I never kept up with me period so when my nose bleed I calculated that I was late and I needed to test. If I would have never gotten the nosebleeds I would have probably been 2 months or more months late before I realized I hadn't had a period.

Got my bloods results back from GP today, was told they were normal and that I was ovulating normally. I was happy with that, so arranged for DH to have an SA. Got a phone call fifteen minutes later saying that the doctor has read my results WRONG and I had slightly raised FSH:LH ratios... so now I need to go for a pelvic ultrasound to check for PCOS... and now I'm gutted again. Ultrasound request says: "35 year old woman tryhing to concieve. Slightly raised FSH:LH ratios, irregular periods and high BMI. U/S to check if polycystic ovaries visualised."

Sigh.

Aaaannnd, now I have to wait another week for the US appointment. I hate living in a regional area sometimes.

Sigh... Always so frustrating, this tv journey. Our bodies are all so unique from each other's and super unpredictable. You'll feel better once you know what's going on inside you I'm sure! Hang in there! 💕

I don't think birdie has been on here since 2011 ambikins...last I read her and her OH were dealing with male infertility factors. Hopefully they have a baby now as it's been a few years since she's been on...hopefully due to being a busy mom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->