can the buzzing jan girls join your party?

helen1234

Reaction score
thought it was about time that alot of the Jan girls joined you on the last leg of our journeys:happydance::happydance:
theres a few of us so beware lol :happydance:
wahoooo

so here's to birthingplans, rasberry tea, nursery painting,sleepless nights, stretchmarks oh and the best bit MATERNITY LEAVE and probably a few more of the 3rd good and bad bits that i'm sure you'll let us in on
xxxxxxx

I am a week early but I hate being late for things, can I peek in here until I am official? I can make the tea or something for a week lol

Wooohooo xx Thanks Helen x

Am ever so slightly excited to be here!!!! So pleased to have made it this far and looking forward to spending the last stretch with all the Jan girls and getting to know all you lovely ladies already in third tri...

So, hi to you all :happydance:

lol i moved over here today to! so many jan girls moving over, exciting :D

Blimey you girls are a bit early lol!!

Welcome on board the final stretch!!

Hi everyone, I'm a bit slow. Half and hr later in Newfoundland so they say...actually its a bit more than that from the U.k! So happy to be here with the rest of Jan girls and looking forward to learning as much as possible from the third tri veterans!

I am a week early but I hate being late for things, can I peek in here until I am official? I can make the tea or something for a week lol

i'm nearly a week early but hey ho whata afew days when we want to be togevvva lol:rofl:

grr i dont feel official till next sunday. Or at least double digits anyway.

Double digits tomorrow for me....yay!

Dragonfly you will soon be on double count down xx

:lol:

:wave: Well welcome to the sllloooowwww final stretch tee hee hee!!

I'm hugely early too :rofl: - weren't we coming because Jaylene's an offical third tri'er and she's not even here - where are you Jaylene?

Hello everyone :wave: xxx

I'm hugely early too :rofl: - weren't we coming because Jaylene's an offical third tri'er and she's not even here - where are you Jaylene?

Hello everyone :wave: xxx[/QUOTE

yes that was the plan she's too full of turkey to get to the comp:rofl:

Congrats and welcome to all those coming over to the 3rd and final tri!
xx

Thanks for the welcome! Jaylene still not here. Her plan was to come on tonight because she said she would be too busy later. Maybe she'll show up tomorrow.

Hello my fellow January girls :D welcome over!

You naughty ladies! But welcome to the first of the January contingent!

Ooh, I'm a January girl too.....can I join this club please?!?!? :blush:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->