can this much pain just be 'normal'!?

BumbleBee10

Reaction score
Hi all,
35+6 today and for about the past week I've been having some discomfort down below, best way I can describe it is like I've been kicked in the lady parts! Today it's gone from just discomfort though to downright painful, I'm hobbling around the house and nothing I do seems to make a difference! I'm guessing it's just because her head is getting lower and lower but surely it's not normal to be in pain from this!
Feeling very sorry for myself today :(
xx

I have had this with all my pregnancys. The more pregnancies the earlier it hits. Birthing/yoga ball helps so much!

I think I'll send OH out to pick one up when he gets home cause I can't bear it any more lol xx

Definitely normal. I was just complaining about this to my doctor yesterday. Combined with the regular back ache and my hips going out of place all the time... I look ridiculous hobbling/waddling down the hallways at work. Not to mention lack of sleep and just... PAIN. I have literally yelped, screamed, and cried at different points from this pregnancy. I hope labor is actually LESS painful, because otherwise I think I'll be screaming for an epidural.

Doctor told me to take tylenol, warm baths, and a heating pad on low. Take it easy; do some easy stretches because that sometimes helps the muscles (yeah, right!). Try to stick to doing what feels the most comfortable and don't push it. But, ultimately, the message was, "Deal with it until the baby gets here."

Yay.

Went to the midwife for routine appointment today and she said it's normal, just the pelvic ligaments softening. Baby is also 3/5 engaged so that explaoms a lot of it! xx

I'm only 33 weeks, but I've been having this since about week 30-31. So not fun! Totally feel your pain. :hugs:

OMG! I'm 31 weeks and I totally got hit with this today! I'm talking it feels sooo bruised down there!

I'm in the same boat in 34 plus and it fells like she is going to come out she kicks that hard and the presure kills

I had this a few days ago, i was pretty much standing on my head "Mooing"(!) :haha: Because it hurt so much, i honestly thought i was going into labour!!

Try afew paracetamol and a hot water bottle huni, im sorry there isnt much more we ladies can do about these pains ... just another one to chalk up to the "joys of pregnancy! " :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->