Can we talk about POO? Sudden increase, and I don't know why!

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
Oli usually goes once a day, usually fairly predictably at the same time each day.

But for the last few days it seems constant!

Yesterday he pooed 5 TIMES. Today, by 2pm he'd pooed 3 times! They aren't just little poos either, they're full nappies. :sick: (and they stink!)

He isn't eating anything different or anything like that, I can't think of any reason for the change, so can anyone else think of something which could be causing it?

Jake has been the same for the last week!!! 4-6 poo's a day! Used to be 1 or 2, no diet changes either, I'm wondering if it's something associated with teething? I hope someone knows :) x

Jake has been the same for the last week!!! 4-6 poo's a day! Used to be 1 or 2, no diet changes either, I'm wondering if it's something associated with teething? I hope someone knows :) x

I thought teething too, but then I notice everything that is unexplained ends up getting blamed on that :rofl: I can't think what else it could be though. It's seriously rank though, isn't it?

yeah id say teething Ellie is on meds so every pump is normally a poo lol but she has had full on nappies and she has a wee tooth just popped through

i would say teething its the only time noahs ever given me 2 poos in a day is when the teeth were coming through and also gabrielle always became super pooer still does

every new napping seems to get poo'd in the last week!! who knows...i blame everything to teeth..as if you went dr's they'd just tell you 'virus' so id rather it be teeth!! xxx

i would say teething its the only time noahs ever given me 2 poos in a day is when the teeth were coming through and also gabrielle always became super pooer still does

Haha! I like this expression. Oli is definitely a super pooer at the moment.

for my lo, she does this about 2/3 weeks before a tooth pops out! she usually has one possibly two poos a day, but when this 'thing' strikes, she can easily have 5-7 dirty nappy changes.
And oh boy, do they stink or what!

When it first happened, (a whole week of intense pooing, and they were harder than usual), i called the hv, but since then i havnt been worried, and there does seem to be a patterncoinciding with the teething; or it could be a total coincidence.

but, as long as your little man is ok, getting enough fluids i wouldnt worry so much. x

for my lo, she does this about 2/3 weeks before a tooth pops out! she usually has one possibly two poos a day, but when this 'thing' strikes, she can easily have 5-7 dirty nappy changes.
And oh boy, do they stink or what!

When it first happened, (a whole week of intense pooing, and they were harder than usual), i called the hv, but since then i havnt been worried, and there does seem to be a patterncoinciding with the teething; or it could be a total coincidence.

but, as long as your little man is ok, getting enough fluids i wouldnt worry so much. x

Oooh brilliant, thanks hun. I am on the look out for teeth any way as I've been convinced for a couple of weeks that his 3rd & 4th top teeth are about to make an appearance, so let's hope so! x

I thought teething too, but then I notice everything that is unexplained ends up getting blamed on that :rofl: I can't think what else it could be though. It's seriously rank though, isn't it?

It is gross!! Jake pooped in the health visitor's office this morning and stunk the place out! I'm deffo gonna go with teething, he does have his top four just cut through recently x

Ewwwww Ivy has done this today too. I just spent around half an hour sniffing around the living room because I was convinced I smelt cheese, which Ivy found hilarious. Eventually I managed to locate it to her nappy :sick: 3rd poo today! I'm putting it down to teething or the fact that she has been eating a lot of fruit recently.

Ewwwww Ivy has done this today too. I just spent around half an hour sniffing around the living room because I was convinced I smelt cheese, which Ivy found hilarious. Eventually I managed to locate it to her nappy :sick: 3rd poo today! I'm putting it down to teething or the fact that she has been eating a lot of fruit recently.

Is it wrong I really fancy some cheese now? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->