Can you be bloated/full feeling at cycle day 24 w/BFN

iwantbebebad

DS 11 - DD 23 Months!
Reaction score
Hey I have 31 day cycle. Got a BFN today. I just feel I am PG. Just feel it. HMMMM. Any help on this? I feel like I have a lot of air in my tummy and uterus twinges...

I was like this a couple of days before I got a BFP, you never know it might be a sign!

A bfn on CD24 is about right, give it a few more days if you can :hugs:

Good luck xx

Hey! Actually the ticker messed me up. I went back to the PAPER calender and my last cycle was 3/13. So I am only on CD22 not CD24. I test in 9 not 7 days. I went back and double checked the ticker and everything was right it was just ******** lol. When can I expect a BFP if I am with this NEW info lol... PS U R GREAT!

Well, the best time to test, according to the doctors, is when AF is a few days late, but most of us are wayyyyy to impatient for that! (including me!!)

The average time for a fertilised egg to implant it about 7-10 days after ovulation, then you have to allow a couple of days for the hormone to get into your pee. So....I think about 10-12 days after you ovulate is a good time to test if you don;t mind getting a faint line.
It can take longer tho, some don't get BFP until AF is a WEEK late!!

I'd say test again from about day 27, beware tho, POAS is highly addictive :rofl:

TTC is such an excting time! Happy testing xx

It is exciting. I wonder if I am just psyching myself out or if this is the real deal you know? What is POAS? probably preg testing. THAT is addictive lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->