Can you belive this s****

1st_baby

Max went to his new daycare yesterday and all was fine ..he was happy and all ..now today he didnt go as my husband was finishing at 10pm so Theres was no way for him to go as i dont drive.. i told the daycare and she said ok ..

Now she just called me and told me that she got a visit from another family this morning and that maxim's spot was now filled ??? WTF ..she told us there was no contract to sign as this was a trial period for max and me so no contract at all .. but now she tells me that she cannot take max anymore because his spot was filled :cry:

Seriously im so fed up with this daycare shit ..I dont know what to do ..I cant get a job until i know hes in a steady daycare .

aRGHHH so pissed right now:hissy:

:hug: thats really bad! hope you find a nice new daycare soon!

wow thats terrible, i hope you find a good nursery hun. xx

That's awful! I can't believe they would do that just because he's not there one day. What if you'd been back at work and had no other option?! Hope you find a good one soon :hugs: x

My childminder picks up and drops Kyle off. Could you find someone who offers this service? So it doesnt happen again xx

Thats awful! Still, look on it this way. at least he wont be going to a nursery like that, where they can let people down so easily.

i hope u find a good day care hun xx

that's insane! and makes no sense, especially as you told her he wouldn't be coming in that day. They should be happy to be being paid without having Max there! I agree with rafwife though, at least he's not going to be there anymore if they behave like that...

How annoying!
You are definitely better of trying a different nursery if that is their attitude!
Hope you sort it out soon.

x

What?! That's ridiculous! Hope you can find a better nursery. If they are going to be like that, then there must be a better one elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->