Can you change FF settings if using CBFM?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I have FF as default (advanced) setting... Can you change the settings if you're using the CBFM or is it better to leave it as advanced?

Yes you can manually move your cross hairs. I think you have to go to the settings.

If I'm not temping I tend to set it to opk/monitor then it assumes you ov on peak day 2. It's in settings, detector settings x

Thanks girls! So what if you are temping? Do you leave it on advanced? Cause FF detected ovulation on CD 19 and I had a peak on CD 20 & 21? I'm so confused :shrug:

Tbh I use the monitor and opks primarily but in months when I wasn't sure (post miscarriage particularly) or if I'm not sure if I ov'd peak day 1,2 or the day after I use temps and ff to confirm the exact day. Mostly I don't temp though because it makes me crazy! I often flip between the detectors to get to the one that confirms what I already know!!

Tbh I use the monitor and opks primarily but in months when I wasn't sure (post miscarriage particularly) or if I'm not sure if I ov'd peak day 1,2 or the day after I use temps and ff to confirm the exact day. Mostly I don't temp though because it makes me crazy! I often flip between the detectors to get to the one that confirms what I already know!!

Thanks! So would you rely on the monitor or the temps? Cause my temps said I ovulated on CD 19 and the monitor said I had a peak on CD 20 & 21.. :confused:

I had 12 high days, 2 peak days and a high day and low day after the 2nd peak day..

I'd trust the monitor. Temps can be wonky and you can miss a surge but you'd be unlikely to get a false positive (peak) on the monitor unless you were pregnant.

I'd trust the monitor. Temps can be wonky and you can miss a surge but you'd be unlikely to get a false positive (peak) on the monitor unless you were pregnant.

Thank you! I was trying to get somebody to give me an answer! I knew I would go by the monitor.

So I should be good. We b'danced the day of my first peak day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->