Can you check my chart please??..Most sensitive PG tests??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies ....can you take a look at my chart please?? What do you think?? AF/testing due Jan 4th....ideally i would like to know new years eve whether or not i should be joining the festivities or not!! ( ie tests that are effective 4 days before af due??)

Any thoughts ??

By the way HAPPY XMAS EVE !!

Hey hunny, Just had a look. Not that i really know what im looking at but im getting the hang of it. Did you OV on CD11? Same as me?

FRER are the best ones to use. You can use them 6 days before AF due. I have some ultra early tests off the net that detects 10MiU of HCG so im hoping to use one of those on the 28th at 10DPO.

Merry Christmas Eve to you to!

xxx

Hiya chic...sorry for taking sooo long !!

Been out and bought 4 FRER ....should keep me going for an hour or so !!

Thanks for the advice.....I FEEL SICK !!....think its excitement for tommorrow.

Hope you have the best one ever ...sure we'll be in touch over the season xxxx

Hey hunny. When you going to test? Im tresting on Monday! I feel sick today to. Its not the xmas thing though.

Yeah hun ill try and get on if i can. If not ill update you when i get back in the new year. I finish work at 2 today so ill be floating about on here until then. Need to make sure all my jobs are upto date or filed before i leave. xxx

I'm gonna try and leave it until either wednesday or thursday. ...so that'll be 5 or 6 days before AF due.

So you feeling pretty comfident this time?.......i think i'm just sympton spotting again .....did you see the post i wrote about the postman?? Burst out crying !!....Just done it again !! Been down to my mums again and realised i'd forgotten to get my best friends little boy a prezzie !! ( he's only 6 month)......I cried like a baby !!................................what a loooooser !!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Kalou
Just had a look at your chart..isnt it too early to tell if you are preg or not? I have been doing the Fertility Friend chart course and it says you need consistent high temps for 18 days consecutively post-ov?
Wishing you :dust: !!!!!! xxx

Hi Chic....yes....of course it is too early!...it was more the curious temp dip i was refering to .......wasnt sure if it could have been an implantation dip or is it a tad dramtic ?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->