Can you get pregnant from just 'putting it in there?'

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Dont actually know how else to word this so sorry ladies lol but my husband and i DTD a couple of weeks ago and before he put on The condom he just sort of ended up putting it in for a Minute or two 😖 is there a chance i could get pregnant from that? I have been having real bad cramps the last few days and could literally eat a horse all the time and i am so tired....i doubt the chances would be high but just wondered if this has happened to anyone else as it would be too early for me to test yet x

Dont actually know how else to word this so sorry ladies lol but my husband and i DTD a couple of weeks ago and before he put on The condom he just sort of ended up putting it in for a Minute or two 😖 is there a chance i could get pregnant from that? I have been having real bad cramps the last few days and could literally eat a horse all the time and i am so tired....i doubt the chances would be high but just wondered if this has happened to anyone else as it would be too early for me to test yet x

The exact thing happened to me this cycle we were messing around as we are going to start trying soon anyhow and the past week I have had headaches been so tired and moody and have broke out in spots but am sure it's me just bring paranoid. When is your period due?

Its due in like 3 days i think? I highly doubt it but today i was so tired and had bad cramps i suddenly thought 'oh no..what if' i am pretty sure it would be a miracal BUT could there still be a chance 😖

Its due in like 3 days i think? I highly doubt it but today i was so tired and had bad cramps i suddenly thought 'oh no..what if' i am pretty sure it would be a miracal BUT could there still be a chance 😖

There is always a chance but unlikely as people use the pull out method as contraception I would take a test

Hmm i think i will just wait. I have orobably just worried myself over nothing anyway lol thank you x

Id say it would be very unlikely - unless he actually finished in there I think the chances would be very low. My husband and I didn't use condoms for years and just used to pull it out at the last minute and I never got pregnant

I agree with the other ladies. My husband and I used the pull out method during the middle of the month only for a good year or 2 and never got pregnant until we started trying trying. So very unlikely, but hey you never know!

Husband and I never use condoms and he always pulls out. I was pregnant twice but by choice not by accident. And I get pregnant on the first cycle. I would say its highly unlikely to get pregnant but you never know.

Glad AF came for you! Withdrawal is actually a fairly reliable form of birth control. With proper use, its pregnancy prevention rates are right up there with condoms. We used it successfully for 7 years. Of course, now it's been nearly a year of TTC... But I imagine I was still pretty fertile during at least the first couple of those 7 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->