Can you get pregnant if you dont have a period?

venomkyss

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have not been using protection as we want to have a baby. We have one already & the first time we didn't use protection, we got pregnant. I was and still am very irregular with my periods & hadn't had one in months when I became pregnant with our first child. I was on the Mirena for about 4 years when I removed it. I had thought I was pregnant right after getting it removed but now assume it was the hormonal crash after removal. Its been 3 months since I've taken it out & have still not had a period. I get the cramps, fatigue, cravings & sore boobs/nips. I've also had some nausea & heartburn.
When I start getting crampy, I make sure to have sex and lay down, but so far nothing. Could it be because I haven't been having my period?

I realize I didn't really make sense seeing how I got pregnant with not having a cycle with my first. I guess I just really want to know what you ladies think. I'm wondering if maybe its the b/c & just hasn't gotten out of my system yet? I'm getting impatient lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->