Can you lend me help here?

Reaction score
Sorry to pop in on 1st tri...but i have a question please .. My Cycles average about 36 days and my last. Was on June 19th I took in a few test not really seen anything and had betas done the other day and they came back at 2 which is not pregnant but I've had really sore boobs for about a week now and have been really hungry is there a chance that the blood work could be wrong or should I just count it out as a loss I don't know when I ovulated because I don't chart
Frer was from few days ago
20170708_105425-1.jpg

The test looks completely negative at this point, but hcg has to start somewhere... have they done a second draw yet to compare?

Are you saying your last cycle started on jun 19th or is that when you were due AF? If it started then that would only make you cd25, if you are having an average cycle (for you) that would only be around 3dpo you could be anywhere in your cycle really if you don't chart. If you are having a 28 day cycle you would be about 10dpo today. Have you tried testing again? It could've just been too early a few days ago? I had long cycles between 35-40 days when ttc but the month I actually conceived I ovulated around day 12-14! Fingers crossed for you

If your last period was on the 19th of June, it's just too early still to know. I would get it a few days and see how you feel then.

Thanks ladies..my last af started june 19th..i had blood drawn on tuesday..i havent tested in about 2 days..but doesnt a 2 on betas mean neg? Ive had symptoms for little over a week now..so not sure..ill probably test today

20170709_200741-1_1499646030596.jpg
Ovulation test i took on july 9th..def neg too..but lets say i was preggo if ive had symptoms since july 4th wouldn't betas show something or i coukd of o late since i have long cycles and just have early symptoms also a few days ago i wiped and had little spotting just that once

If you have long cycles and your last AF started on the 19th of June, I would wait until at least the 19th of July to worry too much about it. You can have symptoms before you get a positive test. I certainly had some symptoms with my daughter from 6 dpo and really strong symptoms with this pregnancy from 5 dpo (test at 10 dpo was completely negative, next test at 16 dpo was a clear positive). But just because you're having symptoms, as my experience shows, doesn't mean you'll necessarily get a positive test yet, but you might if you give it some more time.

Thank you I just feel like since my bettas came back at 2 I'm just confused like why am I having all these symptoms and my period is not due until the 25th because I have 36 day cycles so is it really possible to have symptoms this early and get all of these negative test

Took another cause im nuts..bfn

Attachments

• 20170714_172812-1.jpg
    20170714_172812-1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member