Can you notice the differences between your babies energy in pregnancy?

L

lillprutten

Well, my son never kicked this much at this stage of pregnancy and this little girl here seems to be very strong and far more active than he was, do you reckon you can notice the differences in their characters whilst pregnant?
I am certain this girl is more active and she also seems to be a bit impatient as if i am in a position she doesnt like she sure shows me with a strong kick and then calms down when moving to another position.
Anyone else believe you can notice some of their character whilst pregnant?

PS. I know I have made some wordmistakes in my post, like in the title "energy", please feel free to help me with what word-s are more appropiate as i like developing my english!

Haven't really thought about that!! This is my first baby so don't really have anything to compare to lol.. Although if my scans are anything to go by this baby is going to be particularly laid back.. And lazy LOL

xxxx

Mine is quite active, I feel the baby a lot now. I'm also carrying very high, lower HB, etc... all the old wive's tales point to a girl! We're yellow for now.

Haven't really thought about that!! This is my first baby so don't really have anything to compare to lol.. Although if my scans are anything to go by this baby is going to be particularly laid back.. And lazy LOL

xxxx

:haha: I know the feeling! My bubs is always lazing around every time we see him...we've had three scans (12 weeks, 18 weeks and 20 weeks) and at all of them he only moved maybe once in each scan xx Gets it from me I think :lol:

my girls all 4 of them were crazy! this baby (boy) seems to be less active more laid back

All my girls have been active as well. This is my 5th girl. my son was not as motivated. i would have to wiggle him to move sometimes. lol This baby moves like crazy already.

I am having a boy who doesn't seem to stop moving this past week.

I was getting worried as I felt movements from around 16 weeks through to 20ish weeks then all went quiet. This past week though he has been moving a lot. In the las 24 hours alone I have felt him kick about 13 times and that's just the kicks, not the lighter movements!

omg! i had the same wonderings.... my son would hardly move and when he was born till this day he is such a good quiet kid....but this time (girl) i keep getting kicked, pocked ... im happy to feel her but everyone is telling me that the more the baby moves in the tummy the more its most likely the baby is gonna be a very demanding and wild baby out of tummy my sil says she will look and be just like her....crazzy and wild :wacko:.... i try not to let them get me too worried ... i personly think that maybe the position of the placenta has alot to with it too... with my son the placenta was "in front" i dont think he liked kicking it so all his movements must of been at my back...this time its toards my back...so im thinking thats why im feeling her kicks so much on my tummy..?:shrug:

xxxx

:haha: I know the feeling! My bubs is always lazing around every time we see him...we've had three scans (12 weeks, 18 weeks and 20 weeks) and at all of them he only moved maybe once in each scan xx Gets it from me I think :lol:

Haha.. Yeah I reckon Olivia gets it from me aswell.. At the moment I'm sitting on the sofa with my slanket (Blanket with arms) watching catherine tate!! I have no get up and go in me what so ever LOL.

I've had 2 scans so far (12 and 18 weeks) and Olivia hasn't been very active at all.. At the 12 week one the only thing I saw her moving was her arms and at the private one we had at 18 weeks all she did was suck her thumb and try and get her foot in her mouth... As cute as it was I was hoping she would be doing somersault's!!!... I've got my 20 week scan on tuesday though so hopefully she's more awake at this one!!!

xxx

omg! i had the same wonderings.... my son would hardly move and when he was born till this day he is such a good quiet kid....but this time (girl) i keep getting kicked, pocked ... im happy to feel her but everyone is telling me that the more the baby moves in the tummy the more its most likely the baby is gonna be a very demanding and wild baby out of tummy my sil says she will look and be just like her....crazzy and wild :wacko:.... i try not to let them get me too worried ... i personly think that maybe the position of the placenta has alot to with it too... with my son the placenta was "in front" i dont think he liked kicking it so all his movements must of been at my back...this time its toards my back...so im thinking thats why im feeling her kicks so much on my tummy..?:shrug:

Yeah that is what even more surprises me! With my son the placenta was "behind" and with this present pregnancy (girl) the placenta is "in front" and yet I am feeling far more kicks! And I felt the kicks so early even though it is "in front" so who knows, maybe this little Miss is as wild as I was when I was a child? :D

My 1st pregnancy -with my daughter
i cant remeber her moving much at all, pretty quiet child
didnt feel 1st movements until sumstage into my 6mth mth and past 24+ weeks

this time iv felt this baby from 14wks and 1st kick at 17+1

now hes a very laid back baby, stubborn , wont budge when he doesnt want to
fell sound asleep durning a 4d scan and NOTHING would wake him up at all , think hes immune to everything, fizzy drinks, cold water, sweets even lyin on my side now hes starting to get lazy to .. he never was a big kicker, but lately he moves/turns/wriggles in a diff way..hes tha chilled out iv been upto labour ward with 3 admissions and for monitioring due to reduced movement but all monitoring showed him fine and happy enough.. i keep a kick chart now
to make sure i get my 10 moves in 12hours..
its quite nerve wrecking having a quiet child , wish he was hyper

I really hope their energy level in the womb isn't a sign of what's to come. This boy NEVER goes an hour without some forceful kicks! They are already starting to be painful and make me jump sometimes. My DH is a super hyper person though so it could very well take after him. If he's like this after he's born I will never get to sleep again.

i have found that if you pay careful attention in utero, their personalities do carry through! my first son was pretty laid back in the womb, and he is the more quiet, calm child. my second boy kicked 24/7, especially at night, and he is the more active child AND is a terrible sleeper- at 4 years old, still up at night!

The baby in my tummy is more active in the afternoon/evening and very quiet at night, so I am hoping he/she will be a good sleeper. We find out the sec today so I am very excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->