can you ovulate early? Please help xxx

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies my cycles range from 36-45 days long so you would expect me to ovulate later but I got ewcm and peak yesterday and negative and aching on my right side today. Cd 20.. is it possible ladies? Please help xxx

Maybe you are having a shorter cycle this month which would be good right? I had longer cycles or a long time and it kind of stinks because you get less chances overall to catch the eggy so a normal length cycle would be a nice break! You luteal phase doesn't change to much usually so it sounds like O may just be early. Do you chart by chance?

Yes- you can o early. I usually o on day 14/15, this month was day 10, so it's totally possible.

Yes- you can o early. I usually o on day 14/15, this month was day 10, so it's totally possible.

Thankyou! I did have 2 shorter cycles before the two 45 day cycles which I ovulated on day 21... Still sceptical was totally shocked when I got a smiley face I've been vlogging too it's funny to watch back my reaction lol xxx

Maybe you are having a shorter cycle this month which would be good right? I had longer cycles or a long time and it kind of stinks because you get less chances overall to catch the eggy so a normal length cycle would be a nice break! You luteal phase doesn't change to much usually so it sounds like O may just be early. Do you chart by chance?

Thankyou! I don't chart no... I am trying not to do much in the way of testing tho to try to have a more relaxed approached as I was getting so stressed...well I got husband in the sack 3 times !! Not sure what came over him was good tho ;) xxx

I had to stop poas, the negatives were to hard to swallow. Now I only test if AF is late. For some reason seeing AF is more palatable than seeing the negative. That helped my stress a little.

Hey Ladies

O can change each month for lots of reasons.
I OPK but don't get positives just a second line shows to some degree but not a positive as per instruction but at least it shows some kind of change in hormones.

My o is anywhere between cd10-15 so just bd every other day until you would usually be clear just to make sure (if you can)

Yes you can O on different days - my last two cycles I O'd on cd 12 this cycle- cd 6/7 - so early that ff is confused!!!
Of course I am too but all I can do is go with it!!!
Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->