can you ovulate with out EWCM??

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
Does anyone no? or don't you get EWCM? im just asking as im not sure if ive had it yet as ive just come off bcp on the 19th aug. is EWCM always a sign of ovulation? thanks girls x:kiss:

I think you can ov without it - some women dont get loads or very much but still ovulate from what i can tell. I dont think I'm getting as much this time around ttc #2 as I did ttc #1 but hard to remember! Good luck!! XX

thanks its s frustrating this ttc stuff lol I didn't really look for it after I stopped taking bcp so I don't no weather ive missed it or I just didn't have enough to notice ?? tricky!! I s'pose all we can do is:sex: and hope for the best!!!x:thumbup:

Its soooo frustrating this stuff!!!! I hate ttc!! I knwo thats a terrble thing to say but I find it so so stressful. I am constantly worrying about something - am I ovulating? have we done it enough? is DH going to be able to perform (ha!)? do I have symptoms? Is AF coming?

Its a nightmare!! I am only on cycle 3 of ttc #2 and so fed up already. I said to DH last night cant wait until I have safely delivered baby #2 (if they ever decide to put in an appearance!!) and can just forget about all this nonsense completely!

xx

I guess it depends. If you are feeling at the entrance of your vagina or looking in your knickers or when you wipe and don't get any EWCM then its possible to miss it around ovulation.

If you are thoroughly checking for EWCM and you are instead getting cloudy or sticky CM then you probably haven't ovulated.

I always think of it as this. If you look at the different types of mucus you can see which types its possible for sperm to swim through. You don't need loads of EWCM for sperm to be able to swim through it, but if you have sticky cloudy cm no sperms gonna manage to swim through it.

Yes you definitely can! I made a post on here just like this when ttc my first as I was worried I hadn't ovulated as I had no EWCM whatsoever, well turned out I got my BFP that month!

U dnt need EWCM as not every women gets it. The watery wet feeling u may get is also fertile CM. I dnt get the EWCM, more of a watery discharge nd I have been pregnant 4 times.

Yep I'm another that tends to get lots of watery cm around ov and then it turns to lots of cloudy cm during tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->