Can You Say "Over-emotional"?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I just figured I would share this with you ladies. It's kind of funny now, but really wasn't at the time.

All I've craved for a week now has been Skittles. Finally I got a little extra money and was able to buy some. I was so excited and put them in a bowl so I could sort out the colors (I know I'm strange). I always save the purple and red ones for last because they are my favorites. Anyways, I had eaten all the other colors and had arranged my purple and red skittles in a pretty design in the bowl on my lap. Well, then my one year old son comes over and was throwing a fit because his daddy took the remote away. He then took my bowl of skittles and threw it all over the floor. I actually broke down crying because of this. I was so upset that my favorite skittles were laying all over the floor. I think that has been the stupidest thing I have ever cried over, but I was that upset. Needless to say, my son was very confused and my OH just laughed at me. Although he did pick up my Skittles off the floor and put them back in the bowl. :rofl:

Anyone else reacted like this over something really simple/stupid? Or am I all alone?

OH!! I AM SORRY.. BUT THATS JUST SO FUNNY.

Today... I felt a mad urge to cry just cos I had no chocolate all day.. (been stuck in the house with car in garage having its mot) .. so when OH came in from work at 8pm I knicked his car keys off him and went to the shop. He was stood there wondering what was going on!
I came back with loads of goodies.. creme eggs, revels, milky bars, walnut whips, lion bar.. even feast ice creams.. but I didnt feel like crying anymore! lol

Pregnant woman in the house all day with no chocolate? oh the torture I went through.. talk about climbing the walls!

mine is pretty silly.......I cried because OH laughed at one of my old cuddly bears when we were at my mums house,,,,it didnt help that as I was crying he was trying so hard not to laugh!!
xx

:hugs: I cried this morning too lol... OH is in bed with sciatica has been for a few days now... so I have been doing everything for the kids...which doesn't bother me... Am tired tho. Joani has been coming through at nights cos of nightmares and insisting on sleeping in our bed...kicking me in the tummy and bump in her sleep..Elinor has decided the last couple of days that her waking up time is now 5/5.30am :cry: OH refused to get up again said he couldn't move cos of his back. Am so frigging tired. We argued about it (hes being silly and complaining about it but he wont go back to see the doc etc cos hes a typical man... so if hes not gonna go get it seen to I don't wanna hear about it hahaha - typical hormonal woman- :rofl:)

So anyway there was me greeting my wee heart out at 5am cos I didn't wanna get up

:hugs:

You are most definately not alone!! I cried at the fact that I couldn't decide what I wanted for dinner!

Im sorry couple these are soooo funny.. :rofl::rofl:

I havent had this ... yet!!!!!!!!!!!

I cried becuae (joklingly) my hubby said i had a crush on the postman - who is about 65!!
I just bawled my eyes out saying that he obviously doesn't know me!! Poor DH was trying his hardest not to laugh :rofl:

We'll find out!

I love the fact that we are just all emtional wrecks!! only a few more months left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->