Can you see this? UPDATE CP :-(

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi girls

We werent trying this month as i had too have an operation on my foot but have felt bit rubbish past few days which i put down too my painful foot as ive hardly taken any painkillers with us TTC. Anyways thought id test this morning just out of curiosity and got this.....im in shock after being told i have possible low ovarian reserve/in peri-menapause!! Can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 107
Thank you an so excited, OH getting a digi so fingers crossed, just wana c that beautiful word! xx

Yes!! I can see it!! Just a warning thigh, Digis are far less sensitive the FRER so it may not pick it up yet with you being only 9-10 DPO.
They're still positive though so congrats mumma!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

I had my period on the 17th of Feb, took a digital OPK on the 28th came back as a smiley face for peak, last week tests were coming back faint positive and now they have become lighter. Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Hi melaniemarie, there could be many reasons, unfortunately it's hard to tell exactly what may be going on.

Since this is someone else's testing thread, would you be able to make a new thread and post pictures of your tests so we can take a look and give some feedback?

A new thread can be created by clicking Forum Jump -> Pregnancy Tests and then click the "New Thread" button (sort of upper left, black box with white letters). This will allow you to create your own thread where users can comment etc. Cheers

Tests ive just taken! Dont think theres any denying these now! Whoop whoop! However i did a digi this am and it said not pregnant which i guessed it would but OH was desperate for me too do one! And the crampyness has started, although its mostly through nerves & excitement!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 86
I see it! Digis are less sensitive so try again in a few days :)

Thanks girls, will try another digi on Tuesday morning with FMU before OH goes away too work for a few days. Got another FRER for tomorrow and some cheapy IC's then after Tuesday am done testing x

This mornings tests 11dpo.....so happy! Just the digi too do in the mirning then im stepping away from testing or i'll drive myself crazy! Cant believe how rubbish my IC's are being at showing a line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 57
Isnt it such a wonderful feeling.xx
Dont be too bothered by the dgi. Same happened to me and it has since progressed fro. Not pregnant to 1-2 and on fri 2-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->