Can you see this?? Update Pg 3 Today's test BFN

Just did another one with a 2 hour hold? ? I can def see it. God I'm so impatient

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-17-44-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-17-44-41.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 49
That's how mine started out!! Looking forward to the next test!

Hoping this is the start of bfp. I had a line like that but it was just the indent line x

No tests today, I run out.

Im in work so going to try and dash out at lunchtime. I have had horrendous heartburn for 4 days after everything I eat. Never suffered with heartburn unless I have been pregnant, but its always been a lot further down the line with my girls.

Had lots of cramping too, and I feel pretty rough today, a bit like im hungover x

Not even a hint of a line. Not due AF until Thursday or Friday so trying not to give up hope x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-20-12-27-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-20-12-27-15.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 25
Hugs I feel you. Also due Thursday. Swear I saw it in the frer before last though. Don't lose hope just yet!

I'm not writing it off just yet. Did some working out before and I'm only 10dpo today if I'm on a 30 day cycle. My last cycles have been 30, 31 and 29.

I've had lot of cramping and I keep getting stabbing pains in my boobs. I've a,so got dizzy spells if I get up to fast.

I'm due AF Thursday and got no signs yet, last month I was brown spotting 3 days before

I'm not writing it off just yet. Did some working out before and I'm only 10dpo today if I'm on a 30 day cycle. My last cycles have been 30, 31 and 29.

I've had lot of cramping and I keep getting stabbing pains in my boobs. I've a,so got dizzy spells if I get up to fast.

I'm due AF Thursday and got no signs yet, last month I was brown spotting 3 days before

Fx for you xxx

Another BFN this morning at 12dpo (guesstimating, as I didn't track), bad cramps and really bad dizziness which I have had for a few days now. AF due tomorrow, no sign whatsoever. Last month I was getting brown discharge (TMI), 4 days before AF, this month nothing, im extremely dry down there too, sorry!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->