Can you spin the black circle?

SisterRose

mummy to 3 monkeys
Reaction score
I found this game a few years back and I've still yet to complete it. I usually get so far and then stop playing when I get too frustrated with it or it takes up too much of my time.
I've shown a few people this game before now and it's officially been deemed "evil" just so you know :haha:

https://www.onemorelevel.com/game/spin_the_black_circle

Yes!! Very evil indeed!! :haha:

I have a similar game on my phone that is motion censored.
Same concept and VERY addictive! lol

Nasty Nasty Nasty!!! I love to hate games like this - not in the right frame of mind tonight so will have another go tomorrow :lol:

I got past the first level but that's it, I'm fustrated already :haha:

It took me like 5 tries to do the first level... then i stopped... wanted to end on a high note haha!

I think i've reached roughly 20 something level in the past. I got to 13 when I played and posted this. :haha:

OMG... this game (window) has been open constantly since you posted this! :haha:

I can't see where the levels are, but I'm suck on the big square circle. :blush:

easy peasy all the levels ive had time to do on my lunch break lol!! sure it will get harder and more frustrating when i do some more later, then ill come back to this post to rant at you and tell you how much i agree that this game is EVIL!!!!!

I got to the U turn and gave up...

Horrible yet great game

Ahhh man, The U turn one is pretty annoying. I've done it once on fluke but havent got much further past it.

Well! after several hours spent on the first level...i whipped through the next few and have now given up at the "ur on ur own" level!!!

eeeeevil game

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back