Can you tell gender from 15/16 week scan?

bailey4eva

Mummy to Jake :)
Reaction score
Hi Everybody, I have my "dating" scan at 16 weeks (according to my dates, long story why I didn't get one at 12weeks). I had an early scan at 9.5weeks and they said I was about 8 weeks, so I expect I may only be 15weeks when I have this next scan.

Sorry if that is confusing, basically, all I want to know is if you know whether you can see anything (given baby cooperating) to help with sex? And if anybody knows if it can be quite accurate at this point? Im just really anxious to find out the sex and hopin to be able to find out at 15/16 week scan.

Thanks x x x x

They say from 16 weeks on so I guess it depends on whether you are 15 weeks or not. Good luck. x

yeh my mate was 16wk and she found out, goodluck xx

My dr. told me at 12 weeks, but I'm having a boy so its easier I suppose. He's also very experienced and used top notch equipment which helps too.

So there is a good chance I could find out but obviously the common things stopping it are things bein in the way really, which I wont be too worried about, as still got 20 week scan yet. Im glad I had to wait this long now coz if my next scan was at 20 weeks id be feelin rather impatient and wantin a private one to find out!! Ooo Im so excited now i have a date!!!!

Thanks everyone I have some hope now!! xxxxx

I was told at 13 wks but wasnt 100% was told again at 14wks and 15wks it was a boy and ammnio results confirmed a boy.

Good luck xxx

i found out at 16 weeks on tuesday and was confirmed with amnio results so usually correct at that early stage. D x

yip honey im sure they can... as you can book a gender scan from 16weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"