Can You Tell If A Man Ejaculates?

2011butterfly

I am convinced that my partner does not ejaculate. The reason I say this is because I never see his semen leak out or anything. Is this normal or not??

not sure hun?

but I always feel semen leaking out so (even tho its pretty gross) id personally find it a bit odd if it didnt happen x

I can usually feel when DH comes and I usually have "stuff" leak out of me when I go to the restroom after or sometimes on the bed. Maybe your OH doesn't have much though. Some men have TONS and some have very little.

I can usually feel it.
Tends be alot fluid on loo roll after i pee straight after....itd got "this" smell... lol!!

Hmm.. Usually the mans stuff comes out ( at least for me) when i run to the bathroom. And i can normally tell if they go or not because for some reason i can feel (i know tmi) his penis like twitch or spaz (like the muscle does very slightly 3 or 4 times) but i mean that might not be the case with every guy or girl feeling it. My OH is big though, i wouldn't know if you could feel it with a undersize or normal size guy? haha. awkward convo. :haha:

I can usually feel when OH does it like tenses a few times and as the other ladies have said it usually leaks afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->