Can you tell me what my body is doing?

ttevis94

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what my body is doing, but I am hoping that you will be able to help me. Alright, I am on the birth control pill, but the first week I started a new pack I got side tracked and forgot to take a couple of pills. I had my last period March 9th it was my normal 4-5 days and it was completely normal. After my period my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex multiple times. Well on March 23rd I started spotting, it was not a lot of blood just a little spotting for a few days. And on the 23rd I had mild cramping but nothing like my period cramps also will dizziness, nausea, a couple headaches, and I have been moodier than usual. The cramping stopped after the first day of spotting. I had the spotting for 3 days. I have never experienced this before, even when i have missed a couple of my pills. Also, just last night my boyfriend and I had sex and we both noticed that I was wetter than I usually am. And i'm not sure when to take a test to see if I am pregnant.

On a typical 28 day cycle, you will ovulate around CD 14, which for you would be March 23rd. Some people will have ovulation spotting, which is likely what the spotting was. Your other symptoms can also be ovulation symptoms. With being wetter than usual, you get a secondary estrogen surge around 2-4 dpo (days past ovulation) which results in increased cervical fluid. If you had sex yesterday, then you were 2dpo.

As long as you only missed a few pills in the first week, the likelihood of being pregnant is very small. If you are concerned though, you could start testing around 10-12 dpo, which would be April 2nd-4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->