can you use cot matress from previous child?

bambino

Reaction score
We have a 2 yr old already and paid £120 for his cot bed mattress. It is in excellent condition but i am doubtful whether you are supposed to buy a new one for each baby?

Do we have to buy a new one??

Of course, you dont have to buy a new one, but it is recommended.

Can you just keep your toddler in the cotbed and let them get good use out of the mattress and just buy a new cot for the new baby?

Thats what we plan on doing as we also spent a lot on the mattress!:flower:

I think its perfectly fine, you know what has happened to the mattress and how it has been looked after. I would be concerned if it was a second hand mattress from someone else. So long as a mattress protector has been and is used and its like new... why buy a new one just like it?

Im using the same one, never heard of having to get a new one. X

we have already bought a big bed for him to move into the bigger room so we can just keep the nursery the way it is. Its a lot of money when there is nothing wrong with the one we have but if it is a risk i suppose i will end up getting a new one x

What would the risk be? If baby can sleep in my bed im sure he'll be fine on his sisters mattress at 6 months lolx

What would the risk be? If baby can sleep in my bed im sure he'll be fine on his sisters mattress at 6 months lolx

i don't know what the risk would be....:wacko:

Just worrying over it i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"