Can you use two differ branded food?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering is it ok to use two different type of branded foods? For example apart from cooking my own if i buy jars i will be buying Hipp but am i also ok to use a different brand also...for example Organix? x

Whatever baby enjoys I'd say, although we use Hipp & tried C&G (when he was on stage 1 jars, on stage 2 now) & they were FAR too runny in consistency, so haven't changed since:dohh:

I bought HIPP and Gerber.I will also be buying Organix finger foods when I can get hold of it....

when maddi starts i too will buy different brands of jars plus making my own :) x x x

btw - i was looking in asda the other day and they had 8 for £3.50 on jars, not sure if its good value, but i thought it was :blush: x

We use a couple of different brands of food

We get the HIPP jars that are on offer in Asda, lol.

Alex also has some Heinz & some Cow & Gate foods!

Oooo im glad i can get 2 different brands...i will mainly be cooking my own however since i can't cook everything :blush: iv seen some jars that soun nice...also im feeding my LO organic food and was wanting to use Hipp and Organix xxx

We get the HIPP jars that are on offer in Asda, lol.

You can get 10 jars (stages 1 or 2) for £5 in Morrisons at the moment - not so good for the smaller jars, but Jack is now on stage 2 & they are 75p each, so save £2.50:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->