Canadian Newbie - Possibly PG!!!!!!!

Stiina

Mama!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new here too, and, like other members...I just want to TELL SOMEONE!!!

My husband and I were thinking of starting to try in July, but lo and behold, my period was late this month - I'm officially 12 days late, and took a preg test 3 days after my expected date and it came up positive! I was so shocked but totally excited :) My husband and I keep calling it the "maybe baby" because we're still not totally convinced - but we're hoping! I have an appointment with my doctor on Friday.

I think I conceived between April 25-May 2. So far I've been feeling quite queasy but it might just be in my head!

Just wanted to say hi! Hope I can stay dedicated to this board - it's my first time.

Talk to you soon,
"Maybe Mommy" :D
Stiina

welcome to b&b, its a great forum with discussions about everything pre preg and post preg, lots of lovely ladies who are so helpful!

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy the site:) There's a bunch of us Canadians on here, hope you find us haha!!

Hiya, and welcome from a fellow Canadian!

Welcome! This site is very addicting! Good luck with everything!!

I am also living in Saskatchewan, where abouts are you? I'm in Kamsack east side of the province.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->