Candy Crush Anonymous!

ericacaca

TTC#2
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I am so addicted to Candy Crush! I'm now on Level 110, but a friend has just told me that there are like 400 levels! I just want to get them over with! Argh!

Anyone else? What level are you on?

i am on level 135 and have been stuck on it for like 2 months now :/ i am so frustrated with it!

Argh! I keep on telling myself I will just stop playing it, but I keep on going back to it!

i have kind of given up now because i have been stuck on the same level for so long.

I'm on level 181 and I've actually lost track of how long I've been stuck on it but it's at least 10 weeks. It's driving me crazy, and what's annoying is I almost completed it once but my stupid phone moved the piece up instead of across making 1 column disappear rather than matching the striped and wrapped candy. Actually screamed at my phone

I really do think some games are just not possible to complete and its just the luck of the draw sometimes!

i know! would be great if after a certain time they just let you carry on, alot of people will just give up and not play anymore because of this

Do you think ANYONE pays for extra moves or bombs? I end up googling for tips - they sometimes are quite handy! x

I keep saying I think they put levels like the one i'm stuck on in so that you feel like you can't complete it and so buy the extras. I won't waste my money on stuff like that but my brother spent £6 to complete one level!!!

I keep saying I think they put levels like the one i'm stuck on in so that you feel like you can't complete it and so buy the extras. I won't waste my money on stuff like that but my brother spent £6 to complete one level!!!

£6???? Madness! That's proper addiction that! Lol!

Haha. I only play on my phone so that I don't have to accept gifted lives/extra moves. I save them up and then have a mad session. I have about 20 lives and 30 extra moves waiting to be used

I just can't seem to break free of it:wacko:

I've deleted it FIVE times as it just takes over and I'm ashamed to say I've reinstalled it again :blush:

The furthest I got was level 110 and I'm back up to 75 now. One day I spent £7 which was the reason I deleted it last time.

I've made a promise to myself this time though that I won't spend any money and I won't get more lives by changing the time on my phone because it was so annoying my phone being all wrong!

I'm sticking to it so far but I'm living my life in half hour increments again argh!!!

You can change the time on your phone to get more lives? Wow? I never knew that!

I play it in bed when hubby is asleep and feel so guilty! :wacko:

You can change the time on your phone to get more lives? Wow? I never knew that!

I play it in bed when hubby is asleep and feel so guilty! :wacko:

Yeah if you have zero lives and put the time forward 2 hours you then have 5 lives!! But don't do it because its addictive and if you change it back to the right time you have thousands and thousands of minutes to new lives as you are in time debt lol!

Because I was doing it all the time, and even putting it forward whole days to complete the quests, my phone was about a month ahead lol

Oh gosh I have been stuck on Level 65 for 2 months now!! :grr:

Level 395. No more mobile levels left for me.

Level 345 I think. Me and my husband play so its a joint game :)

They have just updated it and added more levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->