Candy Crush Anonymous!

I only play it on my iPad and on level 400. I'm demented. Having hand surgery next week so my candy crushing days will be over for a while lol xx

Anyone have any tips on getting passed level 65? OMG it's driving me nuts! :wacko:

I think most of the time I had to just focus on the bottom all the time and get loads of stripes. Stripes and chocolates are AMAZING! x

Yeah I'm trying to get stripes and especially stripes with the wrapped candy as the clear so much of the board. I get so close!! I used to think myself an intelligent person but my inability to complete this level is seriously questioning that! :rofl:

I'm just impatiently waiting for one person to give me a ticket for the next level!

Oh by the way! Ha!

I'm Erica and I'm a Candy Crushaholic! :rofl:

I was stuck on level 65 for like 3 months! Just got to 110 but looks like I may be stuck for a while.

I was stuck on level 65 for like 3 months! Just got to 110 but looks like I may be stuck for a while.

I've just passed 110! Now its making me wait for ages for someone to give me ticket to the next stage! Argh! xxx

I'm on 290 now. I love it and hate it in equal measure. My husband just hates it though as he doesn't play but just sees me on it!

I'm on 207. RE the PP mentioning changing their phone time, if you put for phone forward a day, open candy crush then put your phone back (by clicking set time automatically) on iPhone then this works!

i am on level 135 and have been stuck on it for like 2 months now :/ i am so frustrated with it!
might seem like a stupid q but when was the last time you went on it/ updated cc via the play store?
I gave up after weeks on it and hadnt been on it for 6 weeks, and on Sunday my phone did loads of updates and I went on cc, and the objective of the level has changed and I did it the same night.

Stuck on level 140 now though :(

I got stuck for weeks and gave up! Now I joined fb and i'm starting all over again! Only thing is, it won't let me play on my phone so i'm not constantly playing it... not a bad thing I suppose.

OMG! I just beat level 65! :shock: :yipee:

Ok, I need a life. :blush: :rofl:

i am on level 135 and have been stuck on it for like 2 months now :/ i am so frustrated with it!
might seem like a stupid q but when was the last time you went on it/ updated cc via the play store?
I gave up after weeks on it and hadnt been on it for 6 weeks, and on Sunday my phone did loads of updates and I went on cc, and the objective of the level has changed and I did it the same night.

Stuck on level 140 now though :(

That happened to me too! But within 5 minutes! One minute I was playing against time the next I was getting rid of jelly! Confused.com! Lol.

Level 116 for me at the moment! x

I'm currently stuck on level 382. Been stuck on it for ages and I've pretty much given up. Every so often I'll go back on and have a go, and then get angry that I can't do it lol.

I've got a friend on my Facebook that's completed it and is waiting for them to add more levels :shock:

I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!

I have been stuck on level.....god I can't even remember what level I'm on but it feels like I've been stuck on it for bloody ages.

This game needs to die a slow and painful death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->