Canesten Pessary - UPDATED"

laurbagss

Mummy of 2 & Bump <3
Reaction score
I just took the Canesten Pessary that my GP prescribed for me... has anyone else used one this late one? Im not sure I pushed it up high enough unless its just that it feels strange something being in there lol!!

- UPDATE: Baby is starting to move around lots.. this wont affect him will it?? or bring on labour?? xx

I used them but don't think I pushed it up high enough as the thrush went away then came back a few days later! Im soo sensitive up there atm I couldn't get it any further as it hurt! No it won't effect your baby at all! Xx

Hi hun, i used the pessaries at least every month when i was pregnant with Poppy, i just had almost constant thrush. So long as you have no low placenta/incompetent cervix issues you'll be just fine. I'm just having to have another 3 day course of pessaries for the worst thrush ever! If you're unsure just have a feel with a clean finger and see if you can push it up a little further. If it's dessolved already just wait a few days and see if it clears, if not you'll need more xx

sheesh, pregnancy sure is mind wracking! It really helps to read everyone's feedback and to be reassured. I didn't push the applicator stick in too far was too freaked out eek, found some chalky discharge in morning guess it's residue from pessary. Hopefully my little one is well and isn't affected ... so far so good no spotting ... can't wait to check on my bean, my next visit is in 3 weeks for the 18 week scan ... feels like a loooooong way ...thanks all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->