• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cannot believe what i have just read!!!!!!!

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with some people??????? :nope::growlmad::nope:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,293...xnews/latest+(FOXNews.com+-+Latest+Headlines)

Those stories are totally freaky. I read somewhere just recently that murder is the number one cause of death in pregnant women!!!

I actually read an article on fetal abduction recently its absoloutly terrifying! Apparently its becoming more common aswell which scares the life out of me tbh, the people who do this are obviously extremely unwell mentally but its still sooooo scary! Theres actually a storyline on private practice where this happens at the moment

Thats terrible. What does go through through peoples minds?

I actually read an article on fetal abduction recently its absoloutly terrifying! Apparently its becoming more common aswell which scares the life out of me tbh, the people who do this are obviously extremely unwell mentally but its still sooooo scary! Theres actually a storyline on private practice where this happens at the moment

Wha? Like a private practice dedicated to fetal abductions or something? That's a shocker, Shocker..

:shock: that is so so awful, i just can't understand what is wrong with people :(

oh my lord that is terrible that poor woman.... so glad she is ok and baby too but the woman in question must of been very disturbed that is not an everyday thing you just do... i really cant believe it shit

What a horrendous experience - that poor mum must have been absolutely terrified for her life and her baby's. There are some monstrous people out there, there really are. :(

thats just horrible :( its bloody awful, i'm hearing of these kind of things more and more :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"