cannot stop bloody worrying!!

angelbump

Reaction score
I know were all probably in the same boat but this is just so surreal.
I have no idea what little twinges or pains mean. What's normal, whats not?
I am always worrying about a miscarriage! It just feels too good to be true. I keep getting what I assume is round ligament pain down in my pelvis like low down just by my hip bone but sometimes when im just sitting down doing nothing it feels like I have a stitch - which I know could be something completely fine like constipation pain or wind or the fact I need a wee or from straining or anything but I always think the worst.
Sorry about the rant. Im a smoker too and although iv managed to cut out my actual cigarettes or the most of them in a week I cant help but think I couldve already done damage!
Anyone else feel free to rant in reply it would be nice to know im not the only one twinging and aching and panicing!
Thanks if you managed to read all of this xx

I am ALWAYS googling my symptoms or lack of them! I have had 2 MC this year, so yep, pretty anxious. However from unfortunate past experience I have learned that worrying will not change the outcome of the pregnancy. So I do everything I can to stay calm and relaxed. The worry can really drive you mad in first tri.

This is going to sound really hard… and trust me there will probably be a post from me in a couple of weeks from me worrying on here so I will be a huge hypocrite :) but try not to worry to much. With my DD I worried throughout the whole trimester, and at one point I did start getting brown spotting/red bleed around 6 weeks – 8 weeks. This left me feeling vunderable and know hope, I didn’t know where I stood. In the end it turned out everything was fine and I’d spent night after night crying and not sleeping and running to the loo and checking myself all the time. I still do it now but no where near as much and I am trying to stay calm :) Just stay calm xxx

I've had two miscarriages and an ectopic and have been so anxious with this pregnancy. If it helps I'm getting the stitch type feeling. Sometimes it's more on one side than the other.

I have a scan next week and as long as they rule out an ectopic I will calm down. As someone else said you can't prevent anything from happening so once I know my life isn't in danger I will just have to stay positive.

I think everyone feels the same. x

U must remember that it's in a favour for everything to be fine if u look at percentages that is.....so stop worrying enjoy being pregnant trust me it flys by well it did with my first but the days will drag if u keep worrying especially about something u couldn't prevent ...chin up and smile think positive u are carrying your baby and enjoy :) xxx

I'm exactly the same. No ms, strong cramps in week 4 have now completely disappeared. I stupidly took another digital clearblue which came back at 2-3 when I am now 5 weeks and 3 according to LMP (so should be 3+)

Convinced since I have no spotting it must be a blighted ovum.

And I have to wait another 7 weeks for a scan. I feel so depressed as it took us a year and I'm 37 - time is not on my side.

Hugs to all the worry warts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"