Cant believe 1st scan is still 5-6 weeks away :-(

FabPop

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't moan but it feels like ageees since I got my bfp, im desperate to know everythings ok in there! I've got my booking appointment on the 30th then I guess il get my scan through for beginning of November? ! Anyone else have ages to wait?!

I got my BFP August 28th and I don't get my first appointment till Oct 14th!! Thank God they are doing a ultrasound at that appointment too. I'm going crazy over here. I just want to see my little one and know everything is going okay in there. The next 4 weeks are going to kill me.

I wish they did like a 6 or 8 week scan, I kind of understand why they dont but its such a worry not knowing!

Me too! I was suppose to get one on the 30th of this month but had to reschedule because of work. I was hoping she would give me one later that day but no she backed me up 2 weeks! Grrr and now my OH may not be able to go :( So he'll be missing our first ultrasound. I'm a bit upset but theres not much I can do about it. I work 1st shift right now and he works 2nds so we're just stuck for the time being! With my son I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and got to see his heartbeat and know all was well but this time I'll be almost 12 weeks! Ugh.

Mine isn't til the end of oct :(

Just noticed ur 12 weeks! How comes urs is soo late?! :-(

Because its my 2nd pregnancy, my next prenatal appt isn't until first week of nov as well lol.. guess they do things differently here. The heartbeat was picked up on the Doppler so that gave me reassurance.

I'm 7 weeks so scan won't be until 23rd oct ish - it feels so far away. Almost talking myself out of the fact I'm pregnant just want to see it to believe it xx

A month away. :( I am wondering how I will remain sane until then.

I had one early one for dateing and vibilty at 7 weeks 5 day's, it is heck having too wait! I am kinda in the same boat but it is too get back too the dr too hear the heartbeat and be out of the first tri!

I have to wait another 2 months think I will pay for one at 8 weeks ;)

I have to wait until Oct 21 for my OB just to confirm pregnancy!!! INSANE!
So I begged my family dr to do a blood test yesterday just to confirm - he agreed :)
So at least I got that - but I've called a MW and will hopefully meet with them soon and book a scan

So I begged my family dr to do a blood test yesterday just to confirm - he agreed :)
So at least I got that - but I've called a MW and will hopefully meet with them soon and book a scan

Feels ages away doesn't it. Nice to see someone the same along as me :)

Feels ages away doesn't it. Nice to see someone the same along as me :)

I'm sure the time will start to go by faster....hopefully....

yep, first appointment is October 15 (10 weeks), then doc will book for for my first scan 2 weeks after that, still have a month to wait!!!

Im so tempted to pay for an early scan but the cheapest iv found is £99 so I dont think hubby will go for it lol!

Im so tempted to pay for an early scan but the cheapest iv found is £99 so I dont think hubby will go for it lol!

WOW! I don't think you can do that in Canada!! But if you could, I'd most likely be tempted as well lol
I'm already calculating to see when I can pay to get the gender U/S done - it will be a couple days before Xmas!! Is it crazy that I want to book the apt now?!

i have a private scan place near me and the confirmation scans are £55 and so are the gender ones (done at 16 weeks) i will be having one of them too :happydance:

Mine is on 9th oct feel like I've been waiting forever as I had one at 7 weeks with my first baby x

i have a private scan place near me and the confirmation scans are £55 and so are the gender ones (done at 16 weeks) i will be having one of them too :happydance:

Ooh what company is that? Might have to see if there is one near me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->