Can't believe how pants i'm feeling!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
This is baby number 7 for me and never before in any of my pregnancies have I ever felt so sick or bloated.

Last night I was having stomach cramps which were making me feel like I needed the loo every 5 minutes and I was also full of gas too which was painful.

I have woken up feeling a little better but still feeling sick and now have to face getting 2 teenagers out of bed and getting four 4 years and under up and ready for the school run.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say the more pregnancies you have, the higher your chance of twins. Are you sure you've only got the one in there?

You crazy lady lol !! Joking sounds like a lovely big family but I am dreading having to deal with two let alone 7 lol I have huge respect for you super woman lol !! Yes maybe it's twins ? Lol but they say every pregnancy is different congratulations and I hope U start feeling better and your other 6 are good to you xxxx

Maybe it's a stomach bug as opposed to pregnancy related. Wow 7 kids. I'm trying for # 4 and that's nuts enough for me.

There is a history of twins on my husbands side of the family but don't think there has ever been twins on my side. Saying that, I have never heard of any of my relatives having 7 children lol.

I really hope it is just one baby and it is kicking my butt just because of my age! I am only just over 6 weeks so got at least another 6 weeks until my scan :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->