Can't believe I am posting a thread here!!!!!

jemlou

Reaction score
Well it has taken us 9 months of TTC but this morning I final saw something I never thought I would................. the faintest of faint lines on my cheapie HPT- could it be true I thought? So into the bedroom I went to wake my OH up, he looked and he saw. There was indeed a faint line.
The first thing I did was go to tescos and get a digi test and when I did that, it confirmed it. I have got my :bfp:!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations to you both! I have just posted my first BFP too lol
Is this your first?

Congradulations hun x

Thanks everyone, i have finally come down from the ceiling, but now feeling quite nervous!!!! Never thought we would actually get here!

Firstly Congratulations Kcsbaby, and to answer your question, Yes this is our first one! First ever :bfp: actually, didn't think I would ever see a second line on an HPT.

Just rang the doctors-wanted to tell someone so thought they were a good start!!!!!

Have any of you guys told anyone yet? I have a doctors appointment on monday so no matter what else will just keep it between me and my OH for now!

And on the note of my OH, anyone elses reacted by going round the house shouting "Who's the Daddy? Who's the Daddy? I AM!!!!!" :rofl::rofl:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev086pr___.png

:bfp: on 15th July, 4 days before our 8 year anniversary!

lovely news for you hun, have a happy healthy 9 months. very inspiring for us lot that feel those two lines will never make an appearance.....must be a great feeling..... enjoy every minute x x x

haha get back up on the ceiling Mrs! Its bloody exciting news!! lol. Massive congrats to you and your OH! xx

https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w42/Shamanlady/CongratulationsYouDidIt.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->