Can't believe I'm finally here!

sippy1989

Reaction score
28 weeks today:happydance:

This pregnancy has felt so slow lately and I'm happy to find myself in the third trimester. Also read somewhere that at this stage baby has a 90% chance of thriving if born early so that makes me super happy. Still hoping LO will stay in there until the time is right though :)

Happy to be among you ladies and wishing everyone healthy deliveries and healthy babies. We're in the home stretch!!

:hi:

Welcome. I hope the last trimester flies by for us all. I can't wait to meet the whittle sweetie that's punching my bladder and causing me to go through tons of toilet paper.

Congrats on the final stretch :hugs: hoping it'll be smooth!

Congratulations! I also am in disbelief, but not be in third tri, but BC I'm two weeks from my due date! My little one is due Vday! Plus there's a big possibility that I will be induced this week, so I could possibly have this girl in my arms by this upcoming weekend!!! How crazy is that. I get mixed emotions about though, part of me is so excited to finally meet her and the other side is terrified and secretly wishes we had a gestation period as long as elephants which I think is almost two years, lmao. But I'm also in the minority in I'm completely comfortable still at 38weeks instead of being miserable and drinking castor and such to just get the baby out, lol. So happy for you. It does go by really fast from this point forward though so try your best to relax enjoy and cherish each and every moment! I thought mine had been crawling by and that it would be an eternity before I reached my due date. I was wrong. Third tri flew by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->