Can't believe I'm in the 3rd tri!

Bookwrmgal

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've been lurking for a few weeks now but thought I would finally dive in over here. I'm still trying to process that I made it this far. It hasn't been the easiest of pregnancies. There's so much I need to do in such a short time! I'm due March 21 but my OB thinks I will be a lot earlier.

Anyhow, Hi :flower: and Happy Holidays and a Healthy New Year to all of you!

We are so close, I'm due Mar 24, just moved over today, and my csec is scheduled Mar 2nd. How did it get so close? I know I'm gonna start panicking once 2015 hits with how close it is.

Menelly, I know! I am not even close to being ready! I hope the nesting instinct kicks in soon because I have to clean out the office, which will be the baby's room.
Of course that means DH has to be off the computer and out of the house to do it.

Hahaha, I'm so not doing a baby room. My toddler is comfy in her room (and hardly sleeps already, adding a baby will only make it worse!) so I'm going with the good ol' fashioned "throw a pack and play next to our bed" version of "baby room" for the first year or so. :)

But hey, throw him out of the house the next time you have energy. (Ha! Energy? What's that?)

She's going to be in a Rock n Play (hopefully someone gets me one lol) for the first few months, but I definitely need to have room for the crib my MIL is getting and her clothes lol
Energy? That went away during my Christmas baking. I had maybe an hour of it. lol

Welcome to the third trimester :) congratulations on getting here :wohoo:

Hey ladies :) :wave:

I've been poking my head in 3rd trimester the last few days as well.

Menelly - Why are they doing your section so early? Did you have issues with your firs or have there been issues with this pregnancy?

Book - How's your little one doing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you had some complications did you not? Hope all is well :)

Hey ladies :) :wave:

I've been poking my head in 3rd trimester the last few days as well.

Menelly - Why are they doing your section so early? Did you have issues with your firs or have there been issues with this pregnancy?

Book - How's your little one doing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you had some complications did you not? Hope all is well :)

Hey! I have a T incision from my daughter's csec, so they won't let me risk labor. Especially as I have to be on blood thinners due to prior blood clots, so blood clot with an (approximately) 9% uterine rupture risk due to the previous incision, they want me to csec at 37 weeks. :)

Gotcha! Baby will be so little! My last baby was 9lbs....wish I could go in to labour at 37 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->