Can't believe it but it's TRUE!!!

Samo

Reaction score
:happydance: took a internet cheapie this morning, got a faint line. took a second one in the afternoon...the line was there! Couldn't help myself and went out and bought some First Response brand tests and it was a DEFO :bfp: (am on 12DPO)

I still can't really believe it, it has not hit me quite yet...

This was the first month i used OV sticks to pinpoint my ovulation, to make sure i got the right days. This was the first month using pre-seed. I definitely think these things helped, as i have been trying for 6 months and BDing just as much! Perhaps pre-seed was the deciding factor :)

Symptoms: CM never went away, have been moist. Been gassy, stomach rumbling and grumbling and being LOUD for no reason. Extreme tiredness. Noticed i was not having my usual AF symptoms (bbs LESS sore than usual, no irritation/anger, no food cravings). Also have this HORRIBLE leathery feel in my mouth and a bad taste i cannot get rid of. has been around the past 3 or 4 days, this is probably he WORST symptom...

i will be taking a clearblue digital in 2 days time to make sure for certain...but after 3 BFPs today i am pretty sure its TRUE!!!! :happydance:

Just reading your post on the TTC board and thought to check here to see if you found out for sure. And you DID!!!! I had a feeling when I was reading your journal last week... you were all tired. I'm so excited for you!! :happydance: Congrats sweaty, and I hope you have a h&h 9.
P

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Congrats on your :bfp:!!!!!! I am so Jealous... I mean... I am so thrilled for you!!!!!! :hugs:

Now I need to catch up with you and Holly!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

:happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you. Congrats I wish you a happy and healthy nine months.

:wohoo: Oh honey I'm so happy for you!!!

Congratulations!!!

:wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS wishing you a happy healthy 9 months

:happydance: You must be so happy!!!! Contratulations hun!! !I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!! :cloud9:

:happydance: CONGRATS DARL!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT IM HERE TOO!!!!!!!! YAY FOR US BOTH!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:

Yay honey, we are moving over to first tri together!!!

What's your due date hun? We must be around the same!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

im so chuffed for you,hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mths and i will see you in the 1st tri,well done again

wow thats brilliant news!!!!! xxx congrats

This is wonderful news. At last some more BFP's are coming through.

Congratulations to you both and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Thats Feckin brilliant :happydance::happydance: :happydance:
Congratulations chick, knew you could do it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back