Can't believe it!!!! Oh no whats happening???? Help anyone?

NellieLovett

Reaction score
So we've done it! :baby: Actually can't believe it! No wonder i feel like shit! :dohh: Going by my dates i'm 6weeks 5 days!!!! :happydance:

Good luck to everyone else, hope you get you BFP's soon.

:cloud9:

Ok so after my bfp i have a bfn today, no blood or spotting, no pain, but no bfp?!?! whats happening? have i lost my baby?

its been 6 weeks 6 days since my last period now, is it possible im still preg or is it over?

congrats hun,all the best,soo happy for you

Congrats, have a healthy and happy 9 months hun!!

YAY!! I'm so excited for you hun!!!! :hugs: HUGE congrats!!! :happydance:!!!

xxxx

Jesus! 6 weeks and 5 days....how'd that slip past you????

Clearly you are not a poas addict like some of us :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon and

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations hun!!

what did you test with??a FRER??if not, go and get one, if you are pregnant, that will tell you!!

good luck, but it sounds promising!!

Hey hun, which brand tests have you used. Did you use first morning urine for both? How strong was the BFP?

I think if you had a BFP yesterday, if you'd lost your Bebe you'd still have HCG in your wee anyway, so it should still be BFP- just lighter, don't panic yet, it could be something silly- have you drunk a lot today before you did test? If you're using an off-brand/internet cheapy, then maybe try a First Response or something....

:hugs: Or get yourself a Drs appointment to get bloods done and see what's going on. Don't panic yet. :hugs:

xxx

Hey hun, hope you managed to get another :bfp: :) xx

Congratulations x

as the other girls said, there are lots of reasons you got a bfn after a bfp. Don't stress yet! False positives are almost nonexistent, but if you used two different tests or they were old, you could get bad results and more often that is in the form of a negative. Plus too much liquids, time of test, etc. Test again and let us know! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->