cant believe it.....

Wow honey that's fantastic news!! I am so happy for you! WHen I fist joined B&B little Jenny's website was one of the first that I saw and spend ages sobbing looking at her beautiful pic. I am truly happy for you and wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

xx
Steph

Wow honey that's fantastic news!! I am so happy for you! WHen I fist joined B&B little Jenny's website was one of the first that I saw and spend ages sobbing looking at her beautiful pic. I am truly happy for you and wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

xx
Steph

Thank you soo much, it means a lot and thank you for looking at her website. She was so perfect :( but hopefull have a lovely brother or sister for her soon x x x x

massive congrats hun!!! happy and healthy 9 months to you! :hugs:

Congratulations hun, hope u have a nice sticky bean and a very happy & healthy 9 months :) xx

Ah wow fantastic news hun, massive congrats

Congratulations honey that's fabulous news! I remember reading Jenny's story some months ago and sobbing my heart out. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Rebbetzin/Email%20icons/Congratulations/Congratz.gif

That's amazing news. x

Congratulations sweetie, wishing you all the health and happiness :) xxx

Congratulations, wishing you a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->