Cant Believe It...

D&M

Reaction score
Im pregnant!!!

Tested clearblue digital. Pregnant 1-2 Weeks!!

Oh my god I still can't believe it. I waited until H2b went to work to test (as thought it was gonna be negative) so now Iv got to wait hours to tell him....
Am only a day late so really wasnt expecting anything, particularly after I had BFN the other day, but had one test left and figured I'd do it anyway.

For those of you interested Iv had virtually no symptoms at all - have been really gassy (sorry TMI!!), and have been fairly tired (but nothing too major esp as H2b has been on nights which means he wakes me up when he comes in at 1). Also on Tuesday had nausea in the evening which was made better when I ate (so put it down to being hungry). I have been moody and had some cramping the day before I was due - so put down to AF on her way.

Babydust for everyone!

Congratulations!!! Have a H&H 9 months

Thank you all soooo much!

Sorry to kind of jump on, i don't tend to write on the forum, am more of a lurker, I hope you don't mind tho, I just needed to tell someone!! xx

Don't be silly! Congrats again - I've just got my :bfp: this morning too!!

Oooh Elliebank thats fantastic!!! How long have you been trying? Hope its sticky for both of us!! xx

Been trying since October 07. Can't believe it!!! I hope they're both sticky uns too. How many dpo are you? I'm only 9dpo. We'll be due at the same time!!!!

Congratulations!!!
have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

as like Elliebank i 2have recentley got :bfp: after mc in march this yr im hoping we all av extra super sticky healthy beans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->