Can't believe its June...

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
and i'm sat here with 2 pairs of fluffy socks on, a hoodie and a giant scarf. I LOVE the cold weather but I really wasn't expecting it to be like this in June! Not that i'm complaining of course!

Is anyone else wrapped up like its the arctic?

I never wrap up not even in winter..im always wearing a vest top with jeans and the window is open :haha:

I wish it was like that here lol

We're at the point where we have to have the AC on to keep from melting :haha:

Its shocking, soooo fed up of all the rain!!

It is so cold here :( windy and rainy too, just really really miserable weather

I'm sat her wrapped up too, infact my hands are actually blue right now and I've got the sodding heating on.

It's probably one of the most miserablist June's I've ever seen and I wish the rain would just bog off. I know we needed it but this is taking the p now!

Tbh, I actually recon the autumn and winter will be better than the summer this year lol!

x

It does the same every year lol. I dont know why people are so shocked! x

What do you mean? It's the wettest drought on record :lol:

No, seriously though this time last year I was sitting in the garden sunning myself, this year I'm rescuing my plants from drowing :haha:

x

What do you mean? It's the wettest drought on record :lol:

No, seriously though this time last year I was sitting in the garden sunning myself, this year I'm rescuing my plants from drowing :haha:

x

You can usually guarantee that around March/April we'll get good weather and then it will go rubbish for a lot of June/July/August.

We have a beach-hut on the coast and usually spend more time at it in the spring than the summer.

TBH the rain isn't annoying me - it saves me having to water our garden and therefore keeps the bills down :haha: - it's the chill in the air that i don't like.

I can't believe it's June either! 2012 is half way over, what the heck!?

It may be a tad worse than usual but we always have rain in June. Marwell zoo holds a dream night around the 15th-19th and every year it has been torrential rain for last 3 yrs lol.

We always have a hot may and every year is the same, the speedos, bbq and pools come out and then its followed by rain, would think we were used to it by now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->