can't believe that happened here :(

Mrs_Grissom

Reaction score
well I guess by now you've all heard about the baby found at the recycling plant in s****horpe :0 I usually keep very quiet about where I live but divey as it is, never in a million years could I have imagined something so horrific could happen here.

I've read far too many posts on other sites saying how evil the mother is but I believe it is totally unfair to pass judgements without any facts, for all we know the mother could be dead, people jump to such conclusions.

let's agree that this is a horrific thing to have happened and I'm sure someone somewhere is really hurting. I hope the people who found the baby are being given support, horrible news :(

this is the sort of thing you hear on national news that happens somewhere far away, not on your own doorstep...really shook me up, just wanted to share :(

I hadn't heard , that's awful. I know how you feel, there was a death of a baby in my town too and I felt the same as you. Always seems worse when it's on your doorstep.
x

I always think in cases like that there's an underlying cause and people shouldn't be so quIck to judge. She could be vulnerable or disturbed or abused... Very sad :( any idea how the baby died? X

:nope: i feel so sorry for the mother, what she must be going through is just terrible!!!
is the baby alive? i hope so!!!
my mum and dad fostered a baby from a similar situation a few years back. it's so sad :nope:

no I'm afraid the baby was dead, its been on national news tonight. it was a recycle plant so the theory is the poor little mite was put in a regular household bin and made its way to the recycling plant. the news is very vague still, all that has been confirmed is that the child was full term. other sources say it was a 6 month old boy but I don't think that information is reliable. post mortum is being done tomorrow x

i hate it when other sources start making up different stories about stuff like this!!! so disrespectful!!!

It's just too sad for words.

RIP sweet baby x x x

How sad :( Whether the babies parents are just vile human beings or in need of some serious help and support, makes you wonder how/why no one noticed and helped them!

RIP baby x

Saw this on news earlier :(

Makes my stomach churn.

V xxx

I have moved this thread to News & Debates as it is a sensitive subject to some :flow:

Quick update for anyone following the story:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17935920

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"