Can't believe this.... :growlmad:

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
I can't wait until this entire birth experience is over. My doctors office has ruined it for me. Labor and delivery just called and told me that they have possibly over booked on inductions tomorrow and to call in the morning to see if they will have room for me. I'm being induced because my blood pressure is high and I've been on bed rest for two weeks! OH can't take many days off with his job because he's the only one with income but he got Thursday- Sunday off. He's going to be there with me when I'm in the hospital and then be home all day the first couple days I'm home then have to go back to work! My mother and MIL both live very near by if I need them but I really wanted OH to be home with us. If they don't decide to induce me until later then he's going to have to take more days off from work! I can't stand my doctors office, they are doing more and more to bug me. Hopefully they can get me into Labor and Deliver first thing tomorrow morning like they planned!

Yikes that would raise my blood pressure more. I hope everything goes smooth for you tomorrow. I hate when they get to decide our baby's fate. Ugh

So sorry! My induction was moved with my first, the beds were full so they had me call at shift change, about 12 hours later and I got in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->