Can't believe......

Csunshine013

Reaction score
I need to rant I think. I was thinking I was doing ok and then out of the blue it hit me I had my missed m/c and procedure Mar. 9. Sunday April 5 I started to cry. I cried for three days straight and all I wanted to do was lie in bed. I did get up and go to work the second day only to sit at my desk and burst into tears for no reason. I finally left at 3pm and called my GP who was away with a family emergency. I spoke with her nurse and she advised me to go to the ER as I needed some medical intervention as I will say "I lost it".
She phoned the ER and explained who I was and I was on my way there. The nurse that greeted me was nice and all, she even had to have the procedure for a fatal disease at 21w. I found very little comfort as she had no compassion when she talked about it, maybe that's how she deals with it. I wasn't even given the oppurtunity to speak with a dr they immediately called in the physc ward counselors. OMG I was so angry I didn't even stay long enough for them to say anything to me. I just grabbed my belongings and went to my car and left. I was having a really bad couple of days and the last thing I needed was a group of people who I was not comfortable sharing with telling me how I should feel. I finally got into see my GP the third day and actually saw the PA who I think I know well enough to talk openly with. Anyway she gave an anti-depresant and sent me on my way with orders to go to my regular gp for follow-up. I called my gyno today and he said it was an ok rx. After the three days I was exhausted and felt humilated at having to explain why I felt the way I did to people who obviously didn't know me from Adam. :hissy::hissy:
Thanks for listening I just needed to get it out.
Thank you for listening

You poor thing, you've been through such a traumatic experience, I wish I could reach out & give you a big hug :hugs: xxx

:hugs::hugs:

♥Proud Mummy To Sophie, An Angel Born Perfectly
Into Heaven! 31.01.08 ♥ :cry:

♥Sophie's Website♥
https://remembranceticker.tickershack.com/tickers/vt2me72lida63gpn.png
https://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/button-112.gif
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's
♥

I'm so sorry. xox Sending you big :hug:. Try not to feel ashamed at what you're experiencing right now. You have just lost your baby, you have the right to grieve. I'm sad to hear that your experience at the hospital wasn't a positive one, you would think that they would want to help you out a little more.

My husband and I are currently going to group therapy for bereaved families. It has really helped us to open up, and express how we're feeling. Sometimes it feels so good to yell, scream, and cry. Maybe you would be interested in attending one of these groups, if there is something available in your community. Might be worth a look? If not, maybe a counsellor could help right now.

Just want you to know that we're thinking about you. Sending you love hun. xox Here to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->