cant breath it hurts

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
i should be having my baby next month.. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
but im not :hissy: i wanna cry and scream :nope:
why do i hurt so much... i want a baby so badly it hurts and this is the cherry on the cake :cry:

i dont know what to do to make things better u think what makes it worse is that im still ttc since :cry:

hello honey i didnt want to read and run. im so sorry for your loss and how you are feeling now but the ladies on here will give you so much support x
you ar ein my thoughts honey and sending you lots of hugs x sylvia x

If you want to cry and scream, i can join in too so you arent alone in feeling this crappy.

The due date is going to throw feelings up again, feelings that dont really go away anyway, if you want to talk about how you feel, we will listen and it might help reduce whats going on in your head a bit x

It is so unfair! You shouldn't have to be going through this. None of us should. You have every reason to cry and scream. Let it out! You hurt so much because you are grieving a huge loss. No loss is harder than losing a baby. No loss is harder than losing the future you had envisioned for yourself.

Nothing makes the pain go away completely, but time does ease the pain, I promise. It just takes a while. We all grieve in our own time and in our own way. What makes it better is to talk about it as much as you can. To get as many hugs as you can. To spoil yourself with things like massages, chocolate, being in nature, snuggling, etc.

If you need to vent, to say every curse word you can think of, to give details about your pain, we can handle it. Tell us everything. We are here for you.

xoxo

I am so sorry for your loss sending you big :hugs: Allow yourself to feel it if you need to scream, cry shout then do. Lots of support here for you whatever you need. :hugs:

thanks so much ladies :hugs: im feeling abit better today.. i think what made me upset is an old thread which was the thread i sued when i got my bfp in oct someone commented in it.. and i was reading through it (i know i shouldnt of ) and it was just so upsetting.. big :hugs: ladies we all deserve to have a sticky bean :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->