cant cope with this...is this a sleep regression?

Brookey

Reaction score
my little boy is 4 months old and has never been a brilliant sleeper but had worked himself into quite a good routine of going to sleep at 8, having a dream feed at 11pm and then waking every three hours for a feed.

this suited me fine because i could just feed him and put him straight back down and he would be asleep again until the next feed.

the last week, he has been going down ok at 11pm but then waking at around 12, having a quick feed and then hes wide awake. he sleeps for maybe half an hour at a time before waking again. most times he doesnt even want a feed, hes just wide awake.

the only way we get a couple of hours is if he comes in bed with me.

is this the dreaded 4 month sleep regression or is it something im doing wrong? he only has 3 naps in the day, each one for about an hour.

please can someone give some advise, im getting around 2 hours sleep a night and am really struggling in the day as im trying to get out and do things with him but am just so tired!x

When my LO hit the regression he was waking for his dummy constantly. I don't think he had periods wide awake but he seems to do this when he is learning a new skill x

he is learning to roll at the moment so maybe thats it. infact last night i heard him shuffling around so looked into his cot and he was face down! so he finally managed to roll by himself but nobody was there to see it haha xx

Lola was sttn until 14.5wks when she started waking once but NOW it's 7-11 then wide awake for two hours,then waking evety half hour,I'm shattered.I do think they r both suffering the horrid sleep regression Hun xx

sounds like it!

My LO is also shuffling about the cot, keep finding him at the top of it when I know I put him down the bottom :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->