cant cope :(

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
well ciarans starting to play up .. now when i put him in his cot he starts pure screaming and getting really upset like he hates his cot :-S he used to sleep fine in his cot :cry: i just feel i cant handle it because im soo used to him sleeping fine in it :cry: has anybody experienced this :shrug: is there a way around it :(

im experiencing this too hun leeons always slept fine untill 3 weeks ago try lying down next to his cot and pretend to be sleeping hel cry abit but eventually they realise lol

Have you tried getting him to sleep in your arms then putting him in the cot?

im goin thru the same to, must be there age?? she will usually cry before going off to the sleep but then she will wake up in the night and scream to :( she usually ends up in bed with me about 4 out of the seven nights!

charlie does too some nights hel sleep with his bottle and i can put him in without waking but some he will scream i have to get him to sleep first xx

im goin thru the same to, must be there age?? she will usually cry before going off to the sleep but then she will wake up in the night and scream to :( she usually ends up in bed with me about 4 out of the seven nights!

thats exactly what ciaran does :baby: i thought it was just my baby doing this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->