Can't even get jsa :(

I thought stay at home parents got national insurance credits via their child benefit?

I thought that was just to protect your pension and not enough to be classed as contribution based stuff!?!

I'm unsure on the ins and outs, I think it's only until the age of 12 (maybe even 10).

I only know I was advised by CAB to pay class 2 NI when we set up our business and it was earning under a certain amount. But I don't know how any of it works.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm a real planner. I have a private pension and everything, at the ripe old age of 23.

I still have the leaflet from CAB somewhere, it's called something like 'preparing for the unexpected'. I'm going to hunt it out because I don't want to be handing out false information if I've misunderstood something.

Oh I was thinking it was for the pension that the pp ment, went back to check what it said as I must have read it wrong but it's gone!

Oh I was thinking it was for the pension that the pp ment, went back to check what it said as I must have read it wrong but it's gone!

I think it just said about paying NI contributions and therefore you can get the stuff you are entitled too, I assumed it meant being entitled to the contribution based side of JSA but it could well of been the pension, as it is late and I'm tired :haha:

I think I got it wrong, it must have ment the other stuff as its a thread about jsa, god knows where I plucked pensions from :haha:

SAHM's don't get anything most of the time unless they are single or their OH is on a very low wage.

I deleted it because I didn't want to be handing out false information and for someone to read it and think it was bona fide, as I've done that before:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->