Can't find hb on sonoline b doppler

Thanks everyone, tried this morning but still no luck.

So I caved and am having a private scan next Saturday.

Kerrie £40 for a scan is great! The nearest I could find was about 40 minutes away with Babybond and its £99 :(

I've been able to find hb from just over 8 weeks. Some days it's easy and some days I give up after 40 minutes of looking even now at 13 week's

I try for about 10 minutes at a time, i'm worried about hurting it if i push too hard. I'll leave it now until we get back from holiday next Wednesday, luckily we have the scan for a week tomorrow too, i'll be 11w1d

I would rarely find it within 10 minutes I really wouldn't worry. It's so so hard to find this early.

I went to the doctor at 14 weeks and my OB could not find it on a Doppler. We had to do an ultrasound. I could not find it at home either, only once! My baby hids from it, is my conclusion. Also at 10 weeks it could be generally hard to find anyway.

I only try for 10 mins too and not found it either. Reckon I'll get freaked out if I try for longer but maybe I need to? Good you've got a scan hooked, esp if you think your nhs one till be late. My nhs 12 wk is Tuesday 7th which seems like a lifetime away!!!
Have s great break, are you off sonewhere nice? Xx

I had my placenta in front of my baby in my first pregnancy and he would hide behind the placenta. Trained medical people struggled to find the heartbeat until he got bigger than the placenta, I think they first heard the heartbeat at 24 weeks. Try not to worry too much, I know it's hard but chances are it's nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->