Can't keep anything down :(

tannembaum

Little Elsie bums mum!
Reaction score
I had morning sickness from about 7 - 12 weeks and it was only bad when I had an empty stomach (so mainly in the morning and at night)
But in the last week or so my sickness has come back but it is different?!
Now as soon as I eat I'll start feeling sick and then about 1-2 hours after, all my dinner will be in the toilet....I'm getting really fustrated!!
Is anyone getting similar symptoms??

aww sweetie im sorry, im only ever sick when my stomach is near empty n bring up bile but im sending you hugs n bumping the thread up for ya xx

I have had similar. I'm generally sick every morning but sometimes at night too and it's the same as you, 2-3 hours after eating a pudding actually it's all back up in the loo.

I've tried all the remedies and none of them worked for me!

I'm glad someone else is having the same as me (I do feel sorry for you though!!) thought I was going crazy or might have a bug as its not the "normal" morning sickness I was getting in the beginning.

I spent the first trimester feeling sick all the time, but only being sick about 8 times. WHen I hit 15 weeks I was being sick about 4 times each day. In the end the doctor prescribed me some cyclizine, which supresses the need to vomit. THey also give it to patients who have recently had a general anaesthetic, to prevent them vomiting after surgery. Works wonders. They gave me a 5 day course, and I've not thrown up since :)

Hope you feel better soon.

My MS was horrible the first trimester from about week 4 until week 15, and then it changed dramatically. I thought it was going away, but lo and behold it just improved a bit, which I am grateful for, but now at 18 weeks I still have to take a Zofran in the morning (which helps me NOT throw up) and keep a full stomach at all times, and then I am okay most days.

Hi ladies,
I'm new to site and stumbled over it looking up 'morning sickness at 14 weeks'...it's still happening - all day - where is the energy and glow?
LHG x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->