Can't make sense of any of this

Rousseau31

Reaction score
Phew. It's been a long two weeks. I need thoughts and opinions. Now, of course, I know none of you are pregnancy tests, but I'd very much appreciate different perspectives!

I have irregular cycles. Always have. The past several months have varied between 27-35 days. Except now. I'm on CD 38. This was to be expected. I suspect I ovulated late (CD 25!!) due to a positive OPK, but I do not temp so no definite confirmation. So I fully anticipated a long cycle and my body is following suit!
I am a certified POAS addict and have tested daily for the past week. BFNs all over the place. It is what it is! I'll move on and we'll try again!

Here's where it gets weird. I've had positive OPKs constantly for the past 3 days. I also wiped and saw a tiny Appleseed sized amount of red blood mixed in with my CM last night. Nothing since. Just creamy cm. Cervix is virtually missing.

I'm new to ttc. This is only our third cycle and our first using OPKs. I'd love your input. I also have other thoughts and concerns that I'll mention if anyone wants to start a dialogue! Thanks ladies!

Hi! 😊
I've read about pregnant women who have used ovulation tests to see if the results would be positive or negative. Anytime a pregnant woman, on YouTube or other sites have shared their OPKs, they all come back positive. But clearly they're not ovulating. They're pregnant! I find it very interesting!

Also, I can relate to the spotting mixed in with CM. in all of my pregnancies, it's always happened to me. Did you only have it that one time?

I wish you the best! Let us know when you get a positive test!

I am totally in the same boat!!:shrug: don't know what is going on. I am 4 days late and I am always 26-27 cycle.. I have taken 2 tests and both were negative. I've bought cb hpt and going to take one with fmu tomorrow. My bbs are sore but mostly the right one. They look like they've grown and I keep having cramps on and off but no AF. I have had dizzy spells and I am sweating like crazy at nights and having the most bizarre dreams ever. :wacko: I am just so confused. I feel like I wanna cry. :cry: I'd love to see how it goes with you. Maybe we are one of those that don't get their bfp until we are a few weeks late. Was the same with my son. I even had a negative bloodtest and then finally after being 4 weeks late in finally got a bfp. So hopefully it's the same this time. I Def feel pregnant.

FX that we both get out bfp!!:hugs:

Rousseau31 - If you are getting a +OPK, I would then change to PG test just to confirm you are not actually Oing.

Just as newagemama said, OPKs will be + when you are pregnant (but PG tests will not be + when Oing). When I order tests, I order almost all OPKs and just a couple PG tests to double check. When I got pregnant with me first, I called the doctor and asked the nurse about the +OPK theory and she confirmed that it was true. If you are PG you will get a +OPK.

Fingers crossed!!

When you say the OPK is positive, do you mean that both lines are equally dark? I got confused when I first used them, as I thought they were positive when they weren't - the second line has to be as dark, or darker than the test line. Fingers crossed for you!

Rousseau31 - If you are getting a +OPK, I would then change to PG test just to confirm you are not actually Oing.

Just as newagemama said, OPKs will be + when you are pregnant (but PG tests will not be + when Oing). When I order tests, I order almost all OPKs and just a couple PG tests to double check. When I got pregnant with me first, I called the doctor and asked the nurse about the +OPK theory and she confirmed that it was true. If you are PG you will get a +OPK.

Fingers crossed!!

Hey ttc ^^ she has already taken hpt's daily and they are all negative.. it is weird though that the opks are detecting the hormone but not the hpts... being pregnant can be so confusing :wacko: maybe I'll try out a opk xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->